How to Add Photos to Yahoo! Groups
NOTE: Subscribed Members with a Yahoo! ID are the only ones who can access the Yahoo! Groups online.
How do I add a photo to the Photos section in my Yahoo! Group?
Yahoo! Groups-My Groups
Open the group where you want to add photos
Click the Photos link
You can add a photo to an album by uploading one from your computer:
- Click the Add Photo link
- if you already have an album, choose "Add to an existing.." & select your existing album
- if you do not have an album, choose "Add to a new album"
- Decide who will be allowed to access the images. You can specify the following options:
- Group - Any group member can add photos to this album.
- Personal - Only you and the moderator can add photos to this album.
- Locate the photo.
- To upload from your computer, click the Choose File button and find the image you want to upload.
- Once you find it, double-click on it or click on the Open button.
- Provide a name and brief description for the photo.
- If adding multiple images, repeat from "2."
- Click the Add Now button. There may be some delay or lag time while your item is being sent, depending on the size of the file and the speed of your web connection.
Macintosh users: Make sure to add a file extension to the name of the item before you click Add Now. For example, if your picture is a JPEG, add ".jpg" to the end of the name (e.g., "cowbell.jpg"). Remember, you must save your picture in the correct format (JPEG or GIF) before adding a corresponding file extension to it.
If you have a digital camera, save the images to your hard drive then upload them using the same upload process.